Are You Stressed Out?
Unmanaged chronic stress, where constant, pressures and demands of life leave the body in a heightened and continuous state of arousal and its subsequent physiological reactions take a real toll on mind, body, and spirit.
As you experience prolonged and repetitive stress, your risks for serious physical and mental health problems increase exponentially.
This comprehensive anti-stress manual contains key information you need today!
- Acute Versus Chronic Stress
- Effects on Body, Mind, Spirit and Quality of Life
- Signs and Symptoms Of Stress
- Major Health Risks
- How to Manage Chronic Stress in the Right Ways
And Much Much More…
In this special instant-download report on
chronic stress, you will discover…
- How unmanaged stress can lead to heart disease, diabetes, obesity and even cancer
- The “stress hormone” that does so much damage, and how to decrease its production
- The importance of the parasympathetic relaxation response and how to engage it anytime and anywhere
- Common daily causes of chronic stress
- Why infrequent acute cases of stress can be good for you
- How chronic stress can lead to a decrease in sexual desire and performance, and chronic pain
- The impact of stress on physical, mental and emotional health and quality of life
- The worst ways to deal with stress
- 18 factors that increase your risk of chronic stress
(If you read nothing but this chapter, you can keep stress from negatively impacting your life)
- 13 proven ways to reduce work-related stress
- The link between laughter and stress control
- 28 effective stress management techniques